Answered By: Paula Badgett Last Updated: Mar 10, 2015 Views: 24
Whenever classes are not in session but the campus is still open, the library reverts to interim hours:
- Open 9am-4pm Mon-Fri and closed weekends.
Interim periods include:
- The period after exams in December until classes start in January.
- The week of Spring Break (campus is closed on Friday and weekends before and after Spring
- The period after exams end in May until classes start for Summer Term.
- The period after Summer classes end until school starts in August.
Note that in addition the library will observe all campus closures, such as the Winter Break, Thanksgiving Break, etc. Please refer to our home page for specific dates: http://www.lccc.cc.wy.us/library/